BEST RATED » KENT WA » LIMO SERVICE

3 Best Limo Service in Kent, WA

Expert recommended Top 3 Limo Service in Kent, Washington. All of our limo services actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!

SEATTLE TOP CLASS LIMO

20120 SouthEast 287th street, Kent, WA 98042 Directions

Since 2013

Here’s The Deal:
"
Seattle Top Class Limo is here to meet all your Seattle limousine needs. If you need a ride to Seattle Airport or want to have dinner in Seattle or a corporate meeting, they will send you a new model, a luxurious limousine and a professional driver to take you anywhere you want to go. Their vehicles include top model manufacturers such as Hummer, Escalade, Suv's, Towncar, and Stretch limo. They have years of experience to get you to your destination on time and stress-free. Seattle Top Class can help you on your wedding day or special occasion with a wide range of vehicles and a quality service to help you relax and enjoy your special day. They give them 1% of your confidence, and they will provide the rest of 99% of clients' satisfaction is their real income."

SPECIALTY:
Seattle Limousine Rental, Party Bus Rental, Airport Transportation Service in Luxury Cars, Super-Stretch Limos for All Occasions, Weddings, Prom, Wine Tours & General Services

Price: $100 - $250/hr

[email protected]

seattletopclasslimo.com

Reviews | Play Video

Mon - Sun 7:00 am - 7:00 pm

TBR® Inspection Report: