Our Lady of the Pillar Church is one of the largest Catholic churches in Santa Ana. The Church was the second Catholic parish and was founded in 1868. The Church is approximately 500 square miles, with boundaries extending from San Pedro Mountains on the north, Santa Cruz County on the south, Skyline Boulevard on the east, and the Pacific Ocean on the west. Their Church has youth and adult formation classes for those still learning about the Church and ongoing adult classes led by their parish priest. They look forward to meeting those new to the area and those who live here and would like to learn more about the Catholic Church. The Church has 2900 families to worship god. The Lady of the Pillar Catholic Church serves 2900+ English and Spanish-speaking families in Santa Ana.
Mon-Fri: 6:30am|7pm (Spanish)
Sat: 7am|7pm (Spanish)|5pm (English)
Sun: 9:30am (English)|6:30am|8am|11am|12:30pm|3:30pm|5pm|7pm (Spanish)