BEST RATED » OMAHA NE » HOME INSPECTIONS

3 Best Home Inspections in Omaha, NE

Expert recommended Top 3 Home Inspections in Omaha, Nebraska. All of our home inspections actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!

HOME BUYERS PROTECTION COMPANY

14614 Grover Street, Suite 200, Omaha, NE 68144 Directions

Since 1980

Here’s The Deal:
Home Buyers Protection Company’s founders Patrick and Cherie Casey, saw a growing need for home and building inspections across Omaha and the surrounding area. Home Buyers Protection Company has helped homeowners of Omaha and the surrounding area find and address problems in their homes or offices through quality home inspections for more than 30 years. Their inspection team goes through rigorous training and certification to provide their clients with the best service. With over 55 years of combined experience, their ASHI certified inspectors continue to lead the home inspection industry by continuing education annually to keep up with modern technologies. If you want to know more about what they can do to help you buy or sell your home or business. Give them a call or send them a quick message today. Their team is ready to answer your inquiries.

SPECIALTY:
Roofing, Exterior, Foundation, Electrical Panel, Attic, Plumbing, Furnace, Air Conditioner, Interior, Floors, Ceilings, Walls, Windows, Doors, Fireplaces, Stairs and Railings, Smoke Detectors & Safety Related Items

[email protected]

hbponline.com

Reviews | Write a Review

Mon-Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat & Sun: Closed

TBR® Inspection Report:

FOUNDATION-2-ROOFTOP, INC.

13520 Discovery Drive, Suite 125, Omaha, NE 68137 Directions

Here’s The Deal:
Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. is a professional home inspection company situated in Omaha, Nebraska. They provide high-quality, thorough, professional inspections. Approximately 98% of their referrals come from satisfied past clients referring their relatives, friends, or neighbors or from the internet. The other 2% come from a small number of ethical real estate agents and loan officers that they’ve been working with for a long time and have appreciated a thorough home inspection through the years. Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. is comprehensive, and their clients appreciate it. They are in this business to honestly and thoroughly inspect every property to enable their clients to make the most educated decisions about buying or selling their home. If you need a Property Inspection, then let them help you. Greg Wayman is the number one Home Inspector in Omaha based on knowledge, experience, and ethics. He has helped numerous clients make educated decisions about their properties.

SPECIALTY:
Residential Home Inspections, Existing Homes, New Construction, Pre Drywall, Pre-Listing, Commercial Building Inspections, Roof Inspections, Radon Testing & Furnace Heat Exchanger Inspections

License #249488

omaha-home-inspection.com

Reviews | Write a Review

Mon-Sat: 8am - 7pm
Sun: 1pm - 7pm

TBR® Inspection Report:

RENSCH PROPERTY INSPECTION

16609 Capital Plaza, Suite 5, Omaha, NE 68118 Directions

Here’s The Deal:
Rensch Property Inspection will help you make the most worthwhile decision based on any kind of home inspection service. With a large amount of real estate available on the market, homeowners and business owners get overwhelmed when planning a suitable investment. Rensch Property Inspection is the company's name you should remember next time you sell or purchase a property in Omaha, NE, or any surroundings. They can inspect the condition of tiny houses and extensive commercial facilities in the Omaha, NE region. Also, Rensch Property Inspection offers one-time and annual checkups, as well as pre-inspections, system testing, and radon & gas inspections. If you want to speak with a home inspector offering commendable services, you have come to the right place. Rensch Property Inspection will meet all your necessities.

SPECIALTY:
Inspection: Residential Inspection Services, Commercial Building, Whole-House, Testing Services, Foundation, Building, Pre Inspection, Annual Maintenance, Apartment Building, Radon & Gas Testing

[email protected]

renschpropertyinspectionn...

Reviews | Write a Review

Mon-Sat: 7am - 7pm
Sun: Closed

TBR® Inspection Report: